Saturday, October 18, 2008

Games, books and other things I reccomend

-Harvest Moon Series
Probably boring to most people, this game makes me excited. It is a farming simulation
where you raise a farm and family, and usually save the magical Harvest Godess.
-Wicked
This awesome play is the best ever, I saw it once in Chicago and can't wait to see it again.
It is the witch's side of the Wizard of Oz.
-Harry Potter
I'm guessing you know what Harry Potter is. Just guessing.
-Artemis Fowl
I'm guessing Eoin Colfer had to research me for this book. It is about a young criminal mastermind who theives and plunders without so much as a trace. That's when he finds out about the fairies, and all their gold.
-Ranger's Apprentice series
Awesome witty books. Orphaned Will, raised in the Redmont Castle, is chosen as an apprentice to mysterious Ranger Halt. He learns the trade and becomes a friend to Halt.
-Minecraft
Minecraft is an okay game, but sometimes I get sort of bored. There's only so much you can do with pixelized blocks.
-Disney
I like Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, and A Bug's Life out of the classics. Out of modern movies, I enjoyed Tangled, Frog Princess, and

No comments: